Last night I was sitting here cross stitching and heard a very loud bang followed by the sound of something on my roof! I went to the door to see SWAT and police out front of my house with huge guns, lots of them!
Two came to the door asking for access to the roof and there was a criminal on my roof, so I told them how to get to the roof and was told to stay in my house with the doors locked.
After trying to look out the front window I was told to shut the curtains LOL
They caught the guy and apparently there were a few others they took out of the apartment next door for dealing drugs.
I have to say it was scary to be apart of the whole thing.
Two came to the door asking for access to the roof and there was a criminal on my roof, so I told them how to get to the roof and was told to stay in my house with the doors locked.
After trying to look out the front window I was told to shut the curtains LOL
They caught the guy and apparently there were a few others they took out of the apartment next door for dealing drugs.
I have to say it was scary to be apart of the whole thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment