Today I had to go to the bank for paperwork for ODSP, without a car it means 3 buses there and 2 buses home. I hate it! I is a nicer day but still chilly out there in the wind.
I feel like I am running in circles, getting no where but I just keep going... sad, tired, depressed and very little joy.
I need spring to come and warm up the earth and I need boxes to pack, thanks to the mice that ate through the last ones!
I have to go to my doctor's on Thursday, I have been putting it off, he is going to be annoyed I quit my job, but my mental health comes first.
Did a sample tax run yesterday and I am going to owe $1,100.00 how do I pay this when I only get disability payments each month? I am terrified.
I found out that I may qualify to dip into my locked in RRSP due to financial hardship, I should know by next week if this can help me or not.
I feel like I am running in circles, getting no where but I just keep going... sad, tired, depressed and very little joy.
I need spring to come and warm up the earth and I need boxes to pack, thanks to the mice that ate through the last ones!
I have to go to my doctor's on Thursday, I have been putting it off, he is going to be annoyed I quit my job, but my mental health comes first.
Did a sample tax run yesterday and I am going to owe $1,100.00 how do I pay this when I only get disability payments each month? I am terrified.
I found out that I may qualify to dip into my locked in RRSP due to financial hardship, I should know by next week if this can help me or not.
No comments:
Post a Comment