Saturday, March 15, 2014

So tired

These days I am so very tired.  I have so many things I have to do, get my birth certificate signed by a guarantor, once I get that done and mailed off then I need my SIN then I can get ODSP.  Oh, and bank records... all things mean I have to leave the house and that is getting harder and harder for me.
I am moving in 3 months and have so much to do to get this done and feel like doing nothing these days.  I need help and my appointment with my new shrink has been moved to April.  
Not sure what to do but have to make myself go out Monday to the bank to get that covered, then Thursday I will have to go to the doctor's to get him to sign my birth certificate information signed, also have an appointment with ODSP Tuesday which will only get partly completed without my ID.  4 weeks left of my medications, then nothing and that is terrifying.  I have been without med's before and I feel like I want to die.  It will be a trick to keep myself safe from myself.
I wish spring would arrive, it is so much easier to travel the buses when the weather is nicer.

No comments:

Post a Comment