I haven't bitched about the long cold frigid winter yet, but I have to now. I am sick and tired of the wind that is so cold, the snow and the bitter air! My poor little dog will not walk in the boots they make for dogs so she ends up holding up a paw by the time she goes out just to do her business.
Last year I had a person that would drive me to my appointments etc but this year she picked up a 2nd job so she is busy and I have to face the elements and it sucks!
We really didn't even have an Autumn, it has been a very long winter and I think it should be finished.
Not much of a rant but that is all. LOL I am too easy going, which is not always a good thing.
Last year I had a person that would drive me to my appointments etc but this year she picked up a 2nd job so she is busy and I have to face the elements and it sucks!
We really didn't even have an Autumn, it has been a very long winter and I think it should be finished.
Not much of a rant but that is all. LOL I am too easy going, which is not always a good thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment