Friday, January 17, 2014

Full House

January started with the death in the family of a beautiful soul, my oldest son doesn't take death well and has ended leaving his father's house and moving onto my couch.  I can't wake him to save my life, however I know the sleeping has to do with his depression right now.  I am trying to get him to go back home as sleeping all day doesn't work here when he's on my couch.  I can't cross stitch because he has the best light and windows behind him.

Then there are my room mate's friends, they are always here and I mean always I wake up, they're here I go to bed they're here.  I want to scream!  His gf is quiet and I hardly know she's here, but she's here every day/night.

I am moving the end of June, I can't wait to get to the country side.  It is a little sparse for me but I need a change and my friend needs help too.  Can't wait for log fires and no sirens no traffic and no crime.  Have to go through my stuff and start deleting things from my house so I don't have so much to move.

Well that's it for now, I will write next week.

Blessings from the Goddess to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment