I can't believe I move in less than 3 months from now! I have soooooo much still to do but I am excited about moving home, I say home because I feel like I'm home when I am there with Shannon and her kids.
It's a 3 hour drive or so and I need it so bad. Lately the city is just getting to close for me to handle.
In other news, I found out that I should be able to get a prescription card from welfare so I don't have to continue to decrease my daily doses to make my meds last longer.
Hopefully ODSP kicks in soon and I won't have to worry about that any more.
I have so much packing to do but its so hard when my roomer has his stuff everywhere and I can't get to my stuff. End of the month he's going to have to move his stuff so I can start packing my other stuff or he can leave.
Time for me to go to bed, good night to whomever reads this blog.
It's a 3 hour drive or so and I need it so bad. Lately the city is just getting to close for me to handle.
In other news, I found out that I should be able to get a prescription card from welfare so I don't have to continue to decrease my daily doses to make my meds last longer.
Hopefully ODSP kicks in soon and I won't have to worry about that any more.
I have so much packing to do but its so hard when my roomer has his stuff everywhere and I can't get to my stuff. End of the month he's going to have to move his stuff so I can start packing my other stuff or he can leave.
Time for me to go to bed, good night to whomever reads this blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment