I have finally moved into my witchy sister's house in Innisfil, ON
The fresh air, the trees, the pond and the fire pit... just to name a few reason's are why I am here.
Up here I am stress free and once all the steel city toxins are out of my body, I will be a lot healthier. Shannon has made me and my oldest son feel so welcome as has her daughters!
Family and friends are free to visit whenever they wish and I am across the lake from one of my sisters and her family.
Even the dog and cat are enjoying the freedom and relaxation of being up here, this is the smartest move I could have done for myself.
The fresh air, the trees, the pond and the fire pit... just to name a few reason's are why I am here.
Up here I am stress free and once all the steel city toxins are out of my body, I will be a lot healthier. Shannon has made me and my oldest son feel so welcome as has her daughters!
Family and friends are free to visit whenever they wish and I am across the lake from one of my sisters and her family.
Even the dog and cat are enjoying the freedom and relaxation of being up here, this is the smartest move I could have done for myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment