Strange assed weather we have been having for the end of July. Rain, drizzle, a day of sunshine then repeat lol I don't mind, we still have our bonfire and still sit out under the awning. I am so in love with this place I can't even explain the peace and lack of stress in my life now!
Today I went to my favorite tattoo and piercing place, up here, and I had my tongue re-pierced and now I remember the pain lol I seem to have a super power of super fast healing and so when I took it out 2 years ago to eat at my parents house in 2 hours it closed up on me, so I had them re-do it since they were having a half off sale. I also saw my first ever sunflower field today, I was pissed I didn't have my camera. It had to be one of the most breath taking sights I have ever seen in a field. All facing the same direction and all about the same height, WOW is all I can say. I know I am truly blessed to have a friend invite my son and I to live with her and her daughters, she is a wonderful soul and I love her so much!
Today I went to my favorite tattoo and piercing place, up here, and I had my tongue re-pierced and now I remember the pain lol I seem to have a super power of super fast healing and so when I took it out 2 years ago to eat at my parents house in 2 hours it closed up on me, so I had them re-do it since they were having a half off sale. I also saw my first ever sunflower field today, I was pissed I didn't have my camera. It had to be one of the most breath taking sights I have ever seen in a field. All facing the same direction and all about the same height, WOW is all I can say. I know I am truly blessed to have a friend invite my son and I to live with her and her daughters, she is a wonderful soul and I love her so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment