I hate moving more than going to the dentist! However if you want to save a friendship sometimes, it must be done.
June 30th Mike and I move to Barrie. There are busses and so much more access to stores than where we are and that will be a new adventure for sure.
We found an adorable house to rent, which turned out to be a complete FRAUD! The guy was trying to get us to sign a legal lease for a house already rented to other people. I know there are twat-waffles out there but I didn't expect to find myself in that kind of deal.
On the good side of things, we are going Sunday to view an apartment that is fully furnished, just have to ask him to remove the bed from the bedroom as that and a chair and table is really all I brought with me to Shan's. It is very modern and really nice, according to the photos, so we will see.
I am excited about this move for some strange reason, but will miss the country life I have gotten so use to here.
I have been reading a lot, something I do when I need to de-stress. I have read 5 of the Mortal Instrument series, there is 1 more to locate! I have also been stitching again. I should be starting to pack! lol there will be plenty of time for that, I only have a bedroom full of stuff to pack.
In other news we have not had water in the house for 2 months now, we have been showering at friends, boiling water for dishes. Thank Goddess for Kyla and her boy friend, as they have been bringing us drinking water and waste water for the toilet. It is frustrating as fuck!
Signing off for now, Love you
June 30th Mike and I move to Barrie. There are busses and so much more access to stores than where we are and that will be a new adventure for sure.
We found an adorable house to rent, which turned out to be a complete FRAUD! The guy was trying to get us to sign a legal lease for a house already rented to other people. I know there are twat-waffles out there but I didn't expect to find myself in that kind of deal.
On the good side of things, we are going Sunday to view an apartment that is fully furnished, just have to ask him to remove the bed from the bedroom as that and a chair and table is really all I brought with me to Shan's. It is very modern and really nice, according to the photos, so we will see.
I am excited about this move for some strange reason, but will miss the country life I have gotten so use to here.
I have been reading a lot, something I do when I need to de-stress. I have read 5 of the Mortal Instrument series, there is 1 more to locate! I have also been stitching again. I should be starting to pack! lol there will be plenty of time for that, I only have a bedroom full of stuff to pack.
In other news we have not had water in the house for 2 months now, we have been showering at friends, boiling water for dishes. Thank Goddess for Kyla and her boy friend, as they have been bringing us drinking water and waste water for the toilet. It is frustrating as fuck!
Signing off for now, Love you
No comments:
Post a Comment