Thursday, January 29, 2015

Post Birthday Post

Well it's official, I am in the 50 club!

I had a great birthday, still waiting to go out with Joey, his car was hit so he can't come see me until repairs are done.  However it was a terrific weekend!

I went to my sister's house for dinner on Saturday and my neice made the cake and I should mention that Sandy is an excellent cook and dinner was AWESOME!

Shan bought me Coca Cola and smokes, Brianna bought me Coke too, (seeing a pattern) and Kyla, Anthony and Ellie bought me a cake and the DVD Maleficent, if you haven't seen it I highly recommend you watch it at least once LOL

I received some cross stitched pieces from a gal in Italy and many cards from my parents and friends, not to mention the many wishes on FB.

I am feeling very blessed this year!

1 comment: