I have 2 months to find a place to move. Between the people trying to scam you with false places and rents so high I might get nose bleeds, I am going crazy!
If I could just find some places in my price range, thanks to my income that isn't very high, the government disability only gives so much and it isn't enough. I don't know how people who can't work can live! Part of me wishes I had just gotten a smaller place and stayed in Hamilton. However, my mental health has gotten easier to deal with this past year living in the sticks, it was totally worth the move.
Something has to come up and soon... praying daily for this!
If I could just find some places in my price range, thanks to my income that isn't very high, the government disability only gives so much and it isn't enough. I don't know how people who can't work can live! Part of me wishes I had just gotten a smaller place and stayed in Hamilton. However, my mental health has gotten easier to deal with this past year living in the sticks, it was totally worth the move.
Something has to come up and soon... praying daily for this!
Here's hoping you find what you need. I'll light a candle for this purpose. Oma Linda
ReplyDelete