Saturday, August 23, 2014

Too Old for this Shit, or am I?

I haven't felt like myself lately and couldn't figure out why until I sat and thought about it for a couple of days and it hit me like a cast iron fry pan!

I'M HOMESICK!

I miss my parents, my son Joe, my old house and neighbours and the fun fact of going around the corner for groceries, junk food and my friends.

I love it up here, who wouldn't but without a license there is no where you can go out in the country.  Shan can't drive due to her back so we are stranded here everyday.  Mike ran out of medication and his doctor back home is being a DICK and won't fax the pharmacy, has to SEE him, well it isn't like we are close to him, so we are looking for a doctor so he can get in and get him his med's.  

I am starting to get better but it was shocking to realize an adult can be homesick just like a kid at camp.  It has amplified my depression and my BPD.  I keep breathing and keep making my thoughts positive, but really miss my youngest son so much and I am so far from my Mom and Dad now.  

Brightest Blessings


No comments:

Post a Comment