I have been feeling great for weeks, enjoying my new place and fall here is just the most beautiful thing I have ever seen! My depression has been good with very little anxiety trips, life is good!
Until today... if you have a mental disorder you will understand how stupid little things can send you flying off to screaming and yelling, locking yourself in your room while everyone else has fun sitting around talking and laughing and you just feel like screaming or crying or ashamed. I haven't had any BPD symptoms in a while until today. You forget and think you are normal until someone says something that doesn't mean anything but for some reason you freak and pack up your shit and hide out in your room because you realize you are not NORMAL and nothing and everything people say will piss you off or upset you.
I don't want to cry but feel I need to but won't let myself, it was stupid and I am stupid for hiding out in my room so no one sees me. I just need to be alone until this passes.
No comments:
Post a Comment