i have this great porch on the front of my house and it has now been taken over by my roomer! he has bikes out there, does 'work' out there my friends won't even come over because of the mess of the porch and him always being out there.
I know I have to say something but I am so non-confrontational it's hard for me. My dining room, living room and front hall and tiny kitchen also have been invaded, I won't even invite people over anymore.
I need his money but this is getting to be a huge problem and it isn't getting cleaned up no matter how many times I ask him to clean it up.
I have to say something UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhh I wish he would clean this shit up put it in his room or in the garage.
ok once his friends leave, I'm going to say something tonight.
I know I have to say something but I am so non-confrontational it's hard for me. My dining room, living room and front hall and tiny kitchen also have been invaded, I won't even invite people over anymore.
I need his money but this is getting to be a huge problem and it isn't getting cleaned up no matter how many times I ask him to clean it up.
I have to say something UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhh I wish he would clean this shit up put it in his room or in the garage.
ok once his friends leave, I'm going to say something tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment