well I've been back to work for a bit now, and I am liking it! It feels good to leave my house every morning, even if its before the crack of dawn. Either Faith drives me in when our shifts match up or I bus it to the train, let me tell you it sucks being on a bus with morning people they don't shut up!! Waiting for the bus is another thing that bugs me, I am not going to talk to you or give you change if you are talking to yourself walking down the street when the sun isn't even up yet! The train is lovely and quiet other than the announcer except if it's Thomas then I usually sit in his car because he's HOT! LOL
Work has been busy and good and I find I have a feeling of self there. I've only seen my boss twice as they had a baby and now the poor baby boy is sick I pray he is protected and comes back soon. However it is nice not having anyone to have to report myself too at all lol I just do my job and feel good about it.
Work has been busy and good and I find I have a feeling of self there. I've only seen my boss twice as they had a baby and now the poor baby boy is sick I pray he is protected and comes back soon. However it is nice not having anyone to have to report myself too at all lol I just do my job and feel good about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment