One of the food banks, well the only one I know about, was giving out grocery cards for people who were without power and lost their fridge contents. I now have $50 to go to the grocery store and replace what I lost and get some staples into the house again.
Thankfully everyone on my street now has hydro power!!! So grateful that we all made safely through the storm and the weather wasn't stinking hot on the days we were waiting for the power to return.
My you bask in the love of the God and Goddess in your life~~
Thankfully everyone on my street now has hydro power!!! So grateful that we all made safely through the storm and the weather wasn't stinking hot on the days we were waiting for the power to return.
My you bask in the love of the God and Goddess in your life~~
No comments:
Post a Comment