Sunday, July 21, 2013

Storms and no hydro, buses and trains

Friday we caught the tail end of a tornado, I have never been so terrified as when the sky turned the funny black grey colour, churning and then blam!  The great big Maple tree bent like Gumby and 3/4 of the tree came down and took out the hydro for our area.  It has not been fun at all, no way to cook anything no way to keep anything cold and of course being broke has not helped at all.  Thank Goddess, I came home today and our hydro was back on!  Sadly my friends on the street are still out.

Faith has driven me either to work or to the bus station this first week, I'm screwed for August she is on afternoon's.  However, I have been on city buses, the GO bus and trains, I miss my car!  It's been wonderful to see my old work friends again, so many faces I've loved and missed.

May the Goddess keep you all safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment