Monday, June 10, 2013

June 10th

Today is Social Phobia class day, I don't like this group very much but it is a required group for my mental health... my own choice.

It is in a small room with many people and all of us quiet due to our social anxiety issues lol  it isn't funny but it is on this side of the table.

Wednesday I meet with HR at my office, I have 2 very strong doctor notes stating I can not return to work at this time and it is not sure when I will be ready to return.  This has me terrified if they don't switch me to the new insurance company I will have to move as I will have no money for anything and the thought is terrifying but exciting that I could be moving up north now rather than the end of August which is my estimation on when I should hear back from the government.

Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers, light a candle for me for this to work out.

May Goddess keep you in her arms and your Angels keep you safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment