Wednesday, May 15, 2013

This Time of Year

There is something about this time of year, the warm wind, flowers coming up, the trees blooming... I just want to jump into my SUV and roll down the windows and head to the beach!
Being that the doctor took my licence that isn't going to happen but I just want to drive so bad with the smell in the air and the feeling in my stomach.  I want that freedom back but have to know it's never going to happen.

I start knitting and don't want to knit anymore, that goes with cross stitch and crochet.  Not even sure I could read a book at this moment in time I am just so itchy to do something that isn't what I would normally do.  

I need to do more packing, but need to wait to hear if I am accepted for life long disability and terrified they will say no, then what do I do?

Friends just came by to save me. LOL  later my loves....

No comments:

Post a Comment