I have a friend who has 2 beautiful kids under 4 yrs old, today her husband decided he had enough of family life and walked out the door.
Now a little background, she does any thing he wants, cooks what he wants has dinner ready when he comes home from work, does whatever he wants in the bedroom, without question and yet it is too much. He has cheated with at least 1 girl at work, there may be more. Today he leaves for a single younger girl at work without committments, wants to party and have fun. Hey sounds like fun doesn't it? This is not a mid life crisis, he is only in his mid 20's.
What about your wife who you've been with for 10 years?
What about your 3 year old and your 1 yr old?
What about the vows you said?
You are an ASSHOLE, you are scum and I have lost all respect for you. I pray everyday for this family
What will you do when the gf figures out she isn't the only one? What will happen when she sees the real you, not this romantic amazing man willing to leave his wife and kids? Once a cheater, always a cheater, this could mean you honey!!!
I don't understand men, I keep running into this type of man yet I know for a fact there are great men out there, my Poppa, my Daddy and my 2 brother in-laws are all good loyal respectful men yet everyone I meet is just like my friend's husband.
Life has got to get better for my friend and her children, please light a candle, say a prayer, something. I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Now a little background, she does any thing he wants, cooks what he wants has dinner ready when he comes home from work, does whatever he wants in the bedroom, without question and yet it is too much. He has cheated with at least 1 girl at work, there may be more. Today he leaves for a single younger girl at work without committments, wants to party and have fun. Hey sounds like fun doesn't it? This is not a mid life crisis, he is only in his mid 20's.
What about your wife who you've been with for 10 years?
What about your 3 year old and your 1 yr old?
What about the vows you said?
You are an ASSHOLE, you are scum and I have lost all respect for you. I pray everyday for this family
What will you do when the gf figures out she isn't the only one? What will happen when she sees the real you, not this romantic amazing man willing to leave his wife and kids? Once a cheater, always a cheater, this could mean you honey!!!
I don't understand men, I keep running into this type of man yet I know for a fact there are great men out there, my Poppa, my Daddy and my 2 brother in-laws are all good loyal respectful men yet everyone I meet is just like my friend's husband.
Life has got to get better for my friend and her children, please light a candle, say a prayer, something. I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
![]() |
| for my L!! |

Well said. Once a cheater. I have not earthly idea how people can turn their back on a vow. But then I'm "old school". Oma Linda
ReplyDeleteI know I am not the marrying kind, tried it twice and it wasn't for me, but during those years I never cheated or wandered. Nothing wrong with 'old school' honey!!!
Delete