Monday, April 8, 2013

My Crazy Weekend HELP FLEAS!!!

I called my landlord mid last week about a horrible problem with Fleas  my roommate is freaking thinking they are bed bugs!  I had a friend over who has horrible reactions to bedbugs and she did not get 1 bite and was over and on various pieces of furniture that he says he has been bitten sitting there.  Now I have seen the welts on his arms but hey dude, get it together, no one else is getting bitten JUST YOU!!


seriously!
Don't get me wrong, he is a great guy when he wants to be, but a regular asshole when he is breathing or without his weed, he has a back problem and has been moving my furniture around to get away from the 'bugs'.
his life line

  


my computer guru
He fixes computers yet for some reason can't get a job due to his back, whatever!  So yesterday when he had no weed and had been moving shit around he woke up screaming at me that I better call the landlord or he was calling a pest company if she didn't come and deal with these things ASAP.  
Now I had called Wednesday, Friday and again Sunday and finally got ahold of her and is sending people with some damn steam thing that kills both fleas and bedbugs so we had to move everything away from the baseboards.  
Of course my house is not exactly easy to do this as I have so much shit up on the main floor because I am planning on moving I have all my cross stitch stuff, knitting and crochet not to mention all my witchy things up here to ORGANIZE and figure out what I can part with so there is no fucking room!  I look like a Hoarder at the moment and with my bipolar, ocd and anxiety going fucking crazy with all this shit in the center of EVERY ROOM!
at the moment UGH!
Once this is done today, I am going to be putting everything into my cabinets and getting rid of more stuff!
Have a bunch of these to organize my craft stuff

This was my plan for the week anyway, so guess it is going to be done for sure this week.
Hoping for sure the flea's will be gone, and if the RM has anymore issues I am going to tell him he has 2 months notice to get the fuck out!



1 comment:

  1. Is it possible that the roomie has the fleas and not the furniture or house? Personally I'd get rid of him now. Screw the 2 months. Have him pack his shit and leave.

    ReplyDelete