Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Home DAMN IT!

So I took the bus home yesterday, sadly.  I love it up there even if there are children in the home LOL  

I missed Lisa and the kids, so good to see them I missed tea with Mary too.  

My heart is up North now with the beautiful sky and wonderful fresh air and I found out there is a speedway just up the road!! SO excited about that!!

I have crap to finish here before I can move up there and what am I doing, hiding in the basement.  I hate the city more than ever.  

I have great friends here in the city, I don't get to see them often enough and I'm ok with that, but is so much better up north where I will be living with Shannon and the kids.

On the plus side, having lunch with my oldest son Mike tomorrow, so looking forward to that!!!!  Wish I could see Joe, miss him too.  My kids are so important to me, love that they are grown and doing their own thing, but sad they are grown up.

I am cold and bitchy today... 

2 comments:

  1. Girl you need to do what is best for you! You did the best with the kids and now its time for them to fly! And for you to refocus on you needs and wants. Smile you are alive and living !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't stand the city. I couldn't live in the middle of nowhere, I am by no means a country girl, but cities drive me batshit crazy. Like big ass cities. We went into NY this week and I wanted to slit my wrists.

    ReplyDelete