Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Vacation in the North and 1st Birthday

So Wednesday March 20th I bused it out of the big city with a huge suitcase, dog kennel, huge purse and a back back.  Now only was it Ostara (our Easter if you are a witch, wiccan, pagan, druid etc), but it was the Grand Witchlet's 1st birthday!!!!!!!  Pictures to follow.

Poor Hermione, she has chewed herself raw with anxiety due to he trip in the travel kennel.  However with a few bathroom accidents a day due to the amount of thawed out mud she has been loving it anyway.  

Sunday was the BIG family birthday party at Great Nana's house with what seemed to be a million people however I met a couple of really nice people and a couple with some really bad energy, I stayed away when I felt those.  It was a lot of fun for everyone and reminded me of when we did family birthday's when the kids were little.

On the Saturday Shannon and I had a blast, we danced and talked, sang and danced some more until exhaustion kicked in and swe crashed hard! lol

We talked about the fact with her working we were not getting to spend much time together, so I decided to leave after Easter weekend so I didn't have the traffic of people on April 1st.  Shan and I are going to Barrie to kick around on Saturday and Sunday we will just chill out and talk more.  

Saturday is Kyla (the witchlet's mom)'s 19th birthday and Sunday is Anthony's (her boyfriend), who is the sweetest kindest soul I have met in my life.  So we get more birthday to celebrate before I go home. lol like my ass needs more damn cake! lol

I haven't had 1 panic or anxiety attack, with the exception of a bit of anxiety on the day of the family birthday party, since the bus rides.  I feel so good up here, it feeds my soul and makes me feel so amazingly serene.  I use to think it was just being with Shannon and her family, but it is that and the nature all around me.  I walked around the outside of the house this morning it felt so amazing and so good to be breathing the fresh chilly air and hear the birds and see the barns and at night when it is clear, the stars are fill the sky... nirvana!

birthday Witchlet Ellie with Nana Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment