Well this week we have to keep a journal with the percentage of how uncomfortable we think things that cause us anxiety are going to be then how bad they really were. We have to do something out of our comfort zone everyday this week until class on Monday.
- Tuesday; going to a busy mall and ask people for directions on where to find the ink filling store.
- Wednesday is my meeting with HR at work which requires 2 buses to get there and 2 back.
- Thursday I am going to do some packing which will freak me out with the what if I might need this crap.
- Friday I am going to tackle my bedroom, pack stuff not being used
- Saturday I am going to do the closet in my room and in the main hallway
- Sunday I will attempt house work.
This is not going to be a fun experiment!
No comments:
Post a Comment