Saturday, February 2, 2013

kind of an update to the last post kind of lol

So my son and DIL moved back to the city, figured out a budget where I will see money monthly and they both are going to look for jobs...

some how I feel this has been said before, but what if it doesn't happen... like the so called baby they were having SURPRISE... She LIED.  Anyway I have informed them that I will go to the police and I will get a lawyer involved if they stop paying me until it is all paid up.

I feel empowered telling them that, and I do mean it and plan on doing it if need be.

Almost done my DBT coping course, I have learned a lot but feel very unready to go back to my job, I have a tilt table test on Tuesday which after you tubing it, it is nothing like I thought it would be and after reading the comments, I was a little terrified.  However I will do it.

My therapist was sent a 20 page questionnaire from the insurance company to find out my Mental preparedness for returning to work and sent a letter to my doctor for a list of more tests they want run.  Whenever they get involved I freak out, I panic yet they don't care, I know they are doing their job, but I am no where near ready to do mine yet.  

I have my intake appointment for the anxiety group in a couple of weeks, and I wish they would just let me do a 1 on 1 but I will have to suck it up and join the group.  My agoraphobia is so bad right now I only go out when I have group, see my doctor to councilor or my therapist and when the dog has to go out. 

I don't mind people coming to my house but please don't stay long.

Wow I am a mess.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I told you on Facebook about googling medical shit and the crap ton of stress it causes me. It's a horrible trap and think about it, the only people who are gonna write that scary shit are the few who have experienced it. If you go have a test then hit the deli for a sandwich on the way home because it was in eventful you're not gonna get on the web and write about it.

    I am a hermit a lot and when I do go out after being home for days at a time I freak the fuck out. So, when. Feel myself not wanting to check the mail I make myself get outside and do something. It shifts the paradigm of thinking. Makes something that your mind has grown out of proportion the actuality it should be.

    Hugs to one hot mess from another.

    ReplyDelete