Empty
I got up this morning put the dog out, had a tea and some toast once the dog came back in, we went back to bed and I slept until late in the afternoon. Got up walked the dog, tried to cross stitch, but just wasn't into it and got up and made dinner. Sounds like a normal day so far, however I have this deep emptiness that I can't seem to fill.
I have friends that mostly understand but having BPD is like being a 3 year old, you want people around you but you don't want people around you. You want to be loved but you don't want to leave your bed.
I just finished 8 weeks of twice a week coping skills for BPD, and feel like I learned nothing. However, when the 2 friends I have on the street visit for tea, I put the 'half smile' into use and sit there in conversation wishing they would go home. As soon as they leave I want them to come back. It is a circle I really wish I didn't live inside of.
My family doctor believes I am being over medicated but won't change anything because my shrink prescribed my medications.
I just wish they would put me on fucking disability so I could move out to my sister's and be at peace in the country where the dog and I can walk in the woods for hours, sit by the pond and then by the fire at night and just BE!
To all my brother's and sister's that suffer from a mental illness I really hope that someday we don't have to take medications to make us feel normal or make us 'seem' normal. My heart is with you all.
|
((((hugs))))) even if they are from far away.
ReplyDeleteI don't think the day of not needing meds will come. It is a chemical imbalance. I still HATE taking meds, but I have made a truce with it, for the most part. Then there are days, like every fucking Sunday, when I have to fill my "pill case" that I want to take those bottles and smash them to tiny little pieces.
ReplyDeleteI hate being Bipolar, it's awesome ; )