So, I went up north to visit my witch sister and her family for over a week and it was wonderful. Shannon needed my strength as much as I needed her love. It is always an exchange of energy for us when we get together. I have decided once I have been put on permanent disability I am moving up there and away from those that do nothing but use me.
My daughter in-law called me last Friday saying she received a cheque and because their bank puts a hold on all cheques, could they cash it though my account, she said she had talked to her father and he said it was safe to cash it and my instincts were telling me to call her dad but I didn't because she is family and wouldn't hurt me in anyway, right? WRONG!
I came home and went to go online and do all my banking, pay my rent etc only to find out my bank account was over $3000.00 in the red! I called her right away and she was shocked saying everything she could saying she would fix this etc. I then did what I should have done on the Friday and texted her father and he told me he told her NOT TO CASH IT! So I confronted her with that information and she changed the subject to her marriage to my son not working out well and blah blah blah. She says she is going to fix this but in the mean time that involves lawyers etc and where am I?
Stuck trying to fix this with my bank when I only get $1600.00 a month from my insurance company. It will take me 3 more months to fix this with not paying my rent or utilities, no xmas gifts and no food.
I am FUCKed!
She is carrying my grandchild, married to my son, I can't just charge her with fraud it isn't that easy. I don't know what to do. I am scared I am angry I am fucked!
My daughter in-law called me last Friday saying she received a cheque and because their bank puts a hold on all cheques, could they cash it though my account, she said she had talked to her father and he said it was safe to cash it and my instincts were telling me to call her dad but I didn't because she is family and wouldn't hurt me in anyway, right? WRONG!
I came home and went to go online and do all my banking, pay my rent etc only to find out my bank account was over $3000.00 in the red! I called her right away and she was shocked saying everything she could saying she would fix this etc. I then did what I should have done on the Friday and texted her father and he told me he told her NOT TO CASH IT! So I confronted her with that information and she changed the subject to her marriage to my son not working out well and blah blah blah. She says she is going to fix this but in the mean time that involves lawyers etc and where am I?
Stuck trying to fix this with my bank when I only get $1600.00 a month from my insurance company. It will take me 3 more months to fix this with not paying my rent or utilities, no xmas gifts and no food.
I am FUCKed!
She is carrying my grandchild, married to my son, I can't just charge her with fraud it isn't that easy. I don't know what to do. I am scared I am angry I am fucked!
Darling girl, I wish I could tell you that I didn't understand, but my dear, I do. I was sucked into my ex son in law's games and it depleted our retirement. The children didn't have food, electric, heat and I kept paying for it for them. And what do I have to show for it. Living hand to mouth until next year when my husband gets a little bit of retirement from Ford Motor company. My daughter, while she now is "trying" is still on my really????? list. Her paying us is a must do because I don't trust totally and probably never will. Gosh I hate this for you. Wish I could help. But I will light a candle for something monetary to come into your life. Know I am thinking of you. Oma Linda
ReplyDeleteWow. I just don't know what to say. My son is only in elementary school so I don't have to deal with a daughter-in-law but what they did.....I can't say I would be able to forgive right away. As for trust, I wouldn't trust either one as far as I could throw them. When people steal money it's usually for booze or drugs, maybe that's what's goin on. As far as going to the Court, I would march my happy ass right up there and file. Lessons must be learned here.
ReplyDelete