Well it's official... I am moving back to the Hammer, also known as smog city aka Hamilton. However I will be in a different part of the city living with friends and a bunch of animals.
I am happy I have found a place and I am cl oser to my youngest son and my other son's will visit now and again.
I have learned that if I don't do it myself, I will not believe it's done. My oldest fibbed too many times about things with this move. I should know better than to believe everything he says, but hope springs eternal I guess.
Now to find a way to get my stuff home... the saga continues lol
I am happy I have found a place and I am cl oser to my youngest son and my other son's will visit now and again.
I have learned that if I don't do it myself, I will not believe it's done. My oldest fibbed too many times about things with this move. I should know better than to believe everything he says, but hope springs eternal I guess.
Now to find a way to get my stuff home... the saga continues lol
No comments:
Post a Comment