Saturday, May 16, 2015

Apartment Hunting

This is NOT my favorite thing to do, next to packing and unpacking!

We went and looked at a tiny place today, big enough for me but I am use to having so much more space by far.  I hope I get it only so I can stop looking and start making the neccesary calls to have the apartment set up for moving in.  

I may have to get rid of my beautiful hope chest as there is no where for it to go.  I may also have to find a small table for the kitchen as mine is way to big.

This place is a short walk from one of my favorite book store's and on a bus route so that is a plus but the view of the lake is wonderful!  That in its self is the bonus.  I can take a lawn chair and go sit by the lake and read everyday!

Will keep you updated!  Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment