Wednesday, September 26, 2012

remember this is my bitching blog

I am still going through so much mental crap, I know it has to do with a fall out with someone I love a great deal.  She thinks I have lied to her but I have no idea what it is I have done.  She will not talk to me or anything, so I don't even have a chance to defend myself.  She is a very strong personality and if she feels wronged, I must have done something.  It is however eating me alive.  I am still having suicidal thoughts, but am getting better at pushing them away.  If after Samhain I am still having them, I will check myself into a hospital I would hate for anyone to find me that way.

My son and his wife have moved out of town and due to my being a WITCH they now feel this is the way to hell... keeping in mind son was a self professed PAGAN for many years before getting married.  I don't have a problem with their choice, it is just that, their choice to make.  I just worry when their children come and with son being very strong with his abilities that any children they have will also have these abilities and it worries me on how they will handle that.  However, since I am a witch I will not be allowed to see said children, so it isn't my problem.

I have been cross stitching and it feels good to be doing it again, no designing but at least I am stitching.

Blessings to anyone that reads this page, it is my corner to stomp my feet and have my fits and be honest with myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment