Saturday, March 26, 2016

High Anxiety

This is day 3 without a smoke, I have decided to quit, again.  Hopefully I can do it this time.

This is Joe's 2nd weekend home and he said he would stop in to see me and I am stunned, he lied.

It is like his Dad and step Mother and his fiance
seem to be who he wants to spend his time with, not with me.   I am hurt and afraid to say anything because I don't want to alienate him from my life.  But I am soooooooooooooo angry, I feel dead inside being alone all the time.  If it wasn't for Faith, I would never get out without the dog or get anything done.  However no one comes to visit sit and talk to me make me forget I am alone all the time.  I could die and no one would know and other than a small few, no one would care either.  Yes I am on my medication, it is the lack of nicotine in my body fucking with me I guess.  However death seems peaceful but couldn't take my own life without hurting my parents and possibly 1 of my sons.  Well I am going to go watch a movie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment