well 9 more days and I move back to Hamilton and into a house with friends of 20 plus years!
I am all packed with the exception of the kitchen things and the bathroom things that we need everyday.
This is going to be a very good part of my life's journey, and I am excited by the opportunity to live with 2 of my oldest friends and see my old friends I left when I moved.
This move was an adventure, I have lived in a small town before but never in the country. If I could drive it would have been a lot easier, but it was part of the journey of life and I will never forget the time I spent here or the fantastic family I got to be a part of.
Brightest Blessings dear friends.
I am all packed with the exception of the kitchen things and the bathroom things that we need everyday.
This is going to be a very good part of my life's journey, and I am excited by the opportunity to live with 2 of my oldest friends and see my old friends I left when I moved.
This move was an adventure, I have lived in a small town before but never in the country. If I could drive it would have been a lot easier, but it was part of the journey of life and I will never forget the time I spent here or the fantastic family I got to be a part of.
Brightest Blessings dear friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment