Wow, for 3 weeks I have had a pain under my right arm pit. I thought it was bruising from GREAT sex, but all my bruises have faded and healed and well my right arm has gotten worse.
I thought maybe I did something at the gym, but remembered I haven't been in 2 weeks... hanging head in shame!
I am freaking it is cancer... even called my sister who is a nurse trying NOT to freak out told her what is happening and she said to wait until I can see my family doctor on Monday or Tuesday.
I don't know if I should wait, it hurts to type unless I hold my arm to my side while I type, I tried to write in my journal and holding a pen nearly made me cry. Apart of me says RUN to the hospital 'what if it's cancer' or 'what if it's a tumor' or what if it is something that is going to kill me! have all crossed my mind here and as you can tell by the time (5:09am EST) it hurts when I roll over on it when I am sleeping and wakes me up!
Hell I even started a new blog so I could bitch about my shit lol ok so if you know me I have mental issues up the ass and am again on a leave from work due to my head thanks to the newly added fainting and black outs.
I don't know why my body is now breaking down, don't I have enough shit going on with my mental health??
What do you think, should I wait until Monday morning, or should I go in the morning to the hospital?
All opinions welcomed!!! As well as comments
I thought maybe I did something at the gym, but remembered I haven't been in 2 weeks... hanging head in shame!
I am freaking it is cancer... even called my sister who is a nurse trying NOT to freak out told her what is happening and she said to wait until I can see my family doctor on Monday or Tuesday.
I don't know if I should wait, it hurts to type unless I hold my arm to my side while I type, I tried to write in my journal and holding a pen nearly made me cry. Apart of me says RUN to the hospital 'what if it's cancer' or 'what if it's a tumor' or what if it is something that is going to kill me! have all crossed my mind here and as you can tell by the time (5:09am EST) it hurts when I roll over on it when I am sleeping and wakes me up!
Hell I even started a new blog so I could bitch about my shit lol ok so if you know me I have mental issues up the ass and am again on a leave from work due to my head thanks to the newly added fainting and black outs.
I don't know why my body is now breaking down, don't I have enough shit going on with my mental health??
What do you think, should I wait until Monday morning, or should I go in the morning to the hospital?
All opinions welcomed!!! As well as comments
oh stars girl....get yourself to the dr asap. nothing to mess around with. that's just not something to wait about. xoxo Oma Linda
ReplyDelete